Pony Pipe Clamp 3/4″ Original
This widely popular clamp fixture is designed to be used on ordinary 3/4″ galvanised pipes with the flexibility of creating any clamping length. Easy to assemble. ideal for metalworking, woodworking and a wide range of applications from industrial to do-it-yourself type projects..
Orange and black baked enamel finish castings of malleable and ductile iron, Smooth 5/8″ Acme cut steel threaded screw for secure hold and final tightening, tail-stop with multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely and a coil-spring stop. Pipes are not required to be threaded, simply clamp onto the 3/4 inch pipe.
- 1-3/4 (31.75mm) inch jaw width
- Spindle Diameter: 5/8'.
- Fixture for 5/8' Pipes, Style 50.
- Orange and/or black baked enamel finish castings of malleable and/or ductile iron
- Smooth 5/8' Acme cut steel threaded screw for secure hold and final tightenin.
- Tail-stop with multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely.
|Part No.||Jaw width||Spindle Diameter|
|#50||1 1/4 inch||5/8 inch|
|31.75 mm||15.8 mm|
- Stock: 226
- Model: AC50
- Weight: 1.22kg
- Dimensions: 28.00mm x 17.00mm x 6.00mm
- SKU: AC50
- UPC: 044295050005